Monday, June 28, 2010

My Big Day!

When i was a kid i thought that when you reached the age of 25, automatically you'll be respectful, all grown up (acts like an adult hehehe) with lots of achievements and very much ready to settle down...

But now i realized i was totally wrong, i am still like a kid!!! the way i move, talk, think and most of the time i act like a real child in terms of prospective and reasoning... but i dont actually consider it negative because i still look young (hahahaha). I dont mind problems most of the time, i dont have lines yet in my face and most of all, i enjoy life really easily...which is fun...and by the way i am older compared to my loving boyfriend..hahaha he helps me a lot in every little things...sometimes i even consider him more matured compared to me...and he tells me that... (which is funny because i knew it from the very beginning but i am trying to prove that i am more matured, compare to him because his younger than i am)...

Getting back on track as to what i was saying, im very idealistic... as a child, you look forward to being a professional , you give yourself a time table which causes you to hurry your life and eventually get pressured, disappointed, and devastated which is bad for your health so take it easy. everything has its own time, dont be in a hurry and let God lead your way... not you! just be responsible and happy thats more than enough to enjoy life.

as for me i am the OIC of one of our satellite offices, yes i do have the tittle (bravo for that) but still, i dont have my own house yet, i dont have my own car yet, i dont have any pricey stuff yet which up to now makes me wonder, and i dont have plans to say "I DO's" yet but hey I am completely happy...


BUT FROM NOW ON, I PROMISED MY SELF THAT I WOULD SAVE FOR MY FUTURE since i am ready to face the new beginning of my life...


i am welcoming my 25th birthday!!!! welcome! welcome! welcome another blessing of my life!

2 comments:

nanaxiu said...

belated happy birthday! thanks for sharing your thoughts. ok yan. simple, easy read, yet full of content. :)

inlove with sheen ♥ said...

hehehehe thank you!